To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all patrons please carefully read the following information regarding conditions of entry to the Torian Pro and The Queensland Tennis Centre.
Ticket Conditions of Sale and Entry
Torian Pro 2019
Queensland Tennis Centre (QTC), 8 - 10 November 2019
These conditions govern access to the Torian Pro and the supply of all tickets (including complimentary tickets) to the Torian Pro on behalf of CrossFit Torian. These conditions work in conjunction with Stadiums Queensland’s (SQ) Conditions of Entry (if any).
1. Important information. The Torian Pro is a multi-feature ticketed event that runs over a number of days. Each ticket provides the holder of that ticket (you) with a conditional licence for admission to the applicable areas of the Torian Pro for the specific days designated with that ticket.
2. Event scheduling: All events of the Torian Pro, and the released scheduling is subject to change across the duration of the event.
3. Access. Many tickets will only grant access to the Torian Pro for a limited period; for example, a day ticket, 2 day pass or 3 day pass. The ticket will only provide access on the prescribed day.
4. Kids Tickets. Children aged under 12 may enter the Torian Pro at no charge and access the SILVER seating sections. The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years of age or over) at all times during attendance at the Torian Pro. Parents or guardians who accompany children at the Torian Pro are responsible for the care, conduct and supervision of those children.
5. Refunds. All tickets are non refundable, but may be transferred to another person.
6. Safety, comfort and conduct. To maintain safety, and to encourage all patrons’ enjoyment of the Torian Pro, CrossFit Torian advise of the following:
a) QTC security may inspect clothing, containers, packages and bags inside the Torian Pro or intended to be brought into the QTC.
b) You must not leave bags or packages unattended at any time unless in designated athlete areas. For safety reasons, any unattended bags or packages may be removed and/or destroyed.
c) Some areas of the Torian Pro are exposed to direct sunlight, heat and other elements. Seating may be in the sun for part or all of the day. Remember to stay hydrated and use sun protection.
d) You must follow all directions given by representatives of CrossFit Torian, police or event security.
e) Access to areas licensed for the sale of alcohol within the Torian Pro will be managed in accordance with Queensland liquor control legislation. Some areas of the Torian Pro may only be accessible to patrons over 18 years of age, with proof of age that is valid in Queensland.
7. CrossFit Torian control. CrossFit Torian reserve the right to refuse you entry to, or remove you from, the Torian Pro or take other action considered appropriate, for the safety and comfort of other patrons, staff and participants.
8. Your property, your responsibility. Whilst at the Torian Pro, you must take care to protect your own property from loss and damage and take steps to prevent your property causing safety issues or damage to other people or property. CrossFit Torian, will not be liable for any loss or damage to any property.
9. Your safety, your responsibility. Whilst at the Torian Pro, you must take care to protect your safety and the safety of others.
10. Medical assistance and information. You authorise CrossFit Torian, its medical contractors and any other third party medical service providers at the Torian Pro to administer any medical assistance, treatment or transport you seek, or as is reasonably necessary in the circumstances (the costs of which you may be responsible for). In connection with such any assistance, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information and relevant medical details to CrossFit Torian, CrossFit Torian’s insurers and any other relevant third parties. Personal information collected in these circumstances will not be used by CrossFit Torian for marketing purposes.
11. Prohibited items. For the comfort and safety of patrons and athletes, the following items are NOT permitted in the Torian Pro:
a) alcohol & illicit drugs
b) glass (including bottles), drink and food cans, or metal cutlery including knives;
c) flags, banners, signs with handles longer than 50cm;
d) animals other than assistance animals;
e) musical instruments, whistles, loud hailers, amplification equipment;
f) drones, flares, fireworks, firecrackers, smokebombs and laser pointers;
g) bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, rollerskates;
h) Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, in-line skates, skates, etc.
i) any other dangerous item or weapon.
The following items are permitted, however such items are subject to security check on arrival at the Torian Pro and must be presented for security approval. Torian Pro and Stadiums Queensland maintain the right to prohibit any of the below items as deemed necessary for the safety and comfort of others:
j) non-alcoholic beverages or drink bottles in plastic;
k) food, in permissible packaging;
l) plastic or paper cutlery only;
m) deodorant and perfume;
o) selfie sticks; and
12. Prohibited conduct. For the comfort and safety of patrons and athletes, the following conduct is NOT permitted at the Torian Pro:
a) conduct towards any athlete, event or venue official or another patron in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person;
b) disruption or interruption to any event at the Torian Pro;
c) damaging or defacing or any part of the QTC venue or any other person’s property;
d) unreasonable disruption or interference or obstruction to patrons or CrossFit Torian or other persons engaged in the operation of the Torian Pro;
e) conducting public surveys or opinion polls, handing out promotional items, soliciting donations or subscriptions, other commercial or political disruption; f) obstructing the view of a seated patron (including by opening umbrellas within spectator areas while an event is in progress);
g) transferring a ticket that has already been used for entry;
h) ball games of any kind;
i) removal of footwear, or public nudity/indecency; and j) concealing identity with a scarf, balaclava, mask or other item unless for a religious, medical or other justifiable reason.
13. Smoking. Smoking is strictly prohibited within Queensland Tennis Centre.
14. Capture and use of image. You consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded at the Torian Pro. You acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) are used in and around the Torian Pro. You also consent to the use of any film, image or recording of you at the Torian Pro or in or around the Torian Pro at the discretion of CrossFit Torian, its commercial partners, broadcasters, media and news agencies, and law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice. .
15. Changes. CrossFit Torian may alter these conditions if such changes are reasonably necessary to address safety issues or otherwise protect CrossFit Torian’s legitimate interests by giving you notice (by email or by posting it on Torian Pro's website).